Village of Lincoln
Downtown Development Authority
October 14, 2008
Present: D. James, E. Good, J. Gonyea, P. Jordan, Bob Jones, D. Kruttlin, K. Schwartz
Absent: J. James, D. Gillies, C. MacNeill,
Call to Order: Meeting called to order by President D. James, at 7:04 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance was said
Minutes: D. Kruttlin made motion to accept the minutes with the following corrections: 1) under Guests, correct spelling of Terry Libscomb to Terry Lipscomb 2) under Activity Committee, change Trick or Truck to Trick or Trunk. E. Good 2 nd. All approved, motion carried.
Treasurer’s report: J. Gonyea made the motion to accept the August and September reports, subject to audit.
D. Kruttlin 2nd the motion. All approved, motion carried.
President’s Report: Village President, P. Jordan, contacted the owners of the Auto Parts Store and the Stevenson Bldg and obtained permission to obtain appraisals, both were in agreement. The Flights of Imagination Park Grant has been resubmitted.
Director: September, 2008 Director’s report has the following additions.
1. Downtown Beautification, item c: change Miller Auto Supply to Miller Office Supply, add Lost Lake Woods.
2. Discussed loan fund process. Bob will e-mail application and flow chart.
3. Alternate energy, (windmills) – Bob will find out more info from his contacts.
4. Topographical map to be obtained from Denise Cline – NEMCOGG-. Will contact Dean to see what scale is needed.
5. Dave to call and check with Gary Somers to talk to Ron Von Firtels for an access for snowmobile trial. He has 200 acres.
6. Bob will talk to J. James about internet service.
Motion made by K. Schwartz to adjourn. 2nd by D. Kruttlin. All approved. Motion passed.